Keep the family in the loop, stop the double feedings and misssed medicines
The new "got fed" pad comes with 24 weekly "task" pages, pad will last for 6 months
- Curb Weight Gain - Miscommunication often leads to over feeding, not under feeding. Do several people in your family feed your dog? Do you have to find others to ask if the dog has been fed? I used to get home from work, my husband and boys would already be at the ball field and Ally (our heavy chocolate lab) would look up at me with these big brown eyes as if saying "I haven't eaten in a week". I would assume that she hadn't been fed and fill her bowl. She'd eat wagging her tail knowing that she tricked me yet again because my husband had already fed her before I got home. Scenarios like this happen all of the time. In a busy household it's just difficult to keep track of when your favorite dog has been fed. Ally lost almost 5 pounds when we started using the "got fed" system, we hadn't changed her food, just stopped the double feeding that would inevitably happen a couple of times a week. Using the "got fed" pad of paper you just check off when the dog has eaten and then eliminate the confusion as to whether the dog has eaten or not.
- No more missed medicines - Ever wonder if you remembered to give your dog his supplement this morning? It becomes such a habit that one time flows into the next and it's hard to remember. With the "got fed" system you just mark it off when you have given her the vitamin and then there is no guessing. Or you give him 2 supplements in the morning and 1 at night, with "got fed" you keep track of just what supplement he has had and when.
- Assign Dog Walking Duty - Hey, we all like to get outside but sometimes it's easier to assign the task to a different family member each day. With "got fed" you just check off that she has had her morning walk, or sign your name so that there is no arguing between siblings as to who walked her last.
- Great For Pet Sitters - When you go on vacation you can leave the "got fed" pad of paper behind and the pet sitter can check off what duties have been preformed.
- Pad comes with magnets to keep both the pad of paper as well as the pencil handy on the refrigerator.
- If you feed the dog or cat twice a day just write "AM" and "PM" in the space instead of just a check
- "got fed" pad of paper is $5 or 2 pads for $7. We will send a free pad to you on your first order of any product from labradorandmore.com